FAR 1.05% 48.0¢ far limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-95

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    As I said before, if they need some bucks to get their hands on some %ages of the AP lease (A1&A4) i'm readying myself for a long hard battle into the early morning hours with the spouse to get my hands on some extra dollars.
    But that aside,

How short are our memories?? Guys/Gals!!, CN clearly stated that we are well funded through current dill program. VR1 will require an additional 2-3mil spend but would also probably be covered by the money in the kitty.
    But then CN also stated that they are expecting The Gambia gov approval in the next couple weeks on the farmin agreement on A5 & A2. If approved $5.18mil is immediately payable. Sure, this CR will go towards paying the first installment to something that might turn out massive ( this I believe, unlike DJ which I still think is less prospective). The company needs funds and we expected this. With the latest Farmin agreement it was even more anticipated. Remember, If anyone wants in on the A5 &A2, we'll get money back plus some more. But we need to have those 5.18 ready within days. All good.
    Maybe I'm missing something but from reading MMM's post, it seems almost certain ( done and dusted) according to him that the CR will be through CS and at 8c?? No??
    Must say I do despise CS for the way they do business.
    Maybe there are conditions applicable. I hope so otherwise we will be in for some more of the recent 12 months games with the SP.
    Finally, as a long term investor who first invested when there was 2bil shares on issue, and after all the good news and the "enormous" future prospects/outlook of FAR, it would be my wish that experienced players like GR, RN and CN ought to know how to play this and place a premium on the SP for issue of shares. That is what they are there for. To sell this story. Supposedly there are so many vultures circling. If that's the case, they should well and truly be in a position to pick one vulture, open the door and invite the vulture in to start feeding in frenzy ( at a PREMIUM!!) because the other vultures are shut out and can only look on.

Let's wait and see what is installed.
    Best wishes all. Keep faith.
    Last edited by Hotazel: 05/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.0¢ $53.27K 110.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51078 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.