CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Does anyone think they could be doing a capital raising with the...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Does anyone think they could be doing a capital raising with the results? I know it didn't allude to it in the trading halt request, but assuming the results are better than expected, it wouldn't necessarily be the worst time to do it, it could possibly be done above 5c if the results are great. Might be good to get it out of the way and get rid of that concern while the hype around us is very high and could also give us greater exposure in the market and allow for a very aggressive drilling campaign going forward (I know we aren't critically low on cash, but it could be a chance to get some momentum behind us and eliminate that concern from the background going forward).

The reason I think the above may be a possibility is that I thought we were only expecting a few drill hole results (I think 4 holes were sent off in the first batch, though possibly this was to the local lab and they may have waited for more to be then sent on to Canada), so surely it wouldn't take 2 days to put them in a document for us. The only other reason I can think of for the extra day is because of the way markets are reacting to world events.

Or it may have simply allowed them to clear up the directors notices that I have just seen as I was finishing this up haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.