CLA 9.09% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

Well, well, well... CLA is in a trading halt pending "results...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well, well, well... CLA is in a trading halt pending "results from drilling at it's Opuwo Cobalt Project". Certainly got no sympathy for anyone that missed the boat here! Last announcement clearly stated we were weeks away from assays, BB taking over and serious urgency in the buying late on Easter Thursday... You're either blind or have no stones not to have a dabble here...!

Interesting to see if that 10m odd buyer that was partially filled at 5c throws them on the roulette wheel when we re-open tomorrow?

I am hearing results are better than expected/historical but can't get confirmation as I have radio silence from my broker who is off climbing mountains in Sri Lanka! The fact he is so relaxed about the timing of results gives me an indication he has absolute confidence in what we are sitting on here.

Hoping BB can demonstrate the potential size of the deposit we are sitting on - together with grade and how it compares with our peers on the asx. Need to really spell it out how cheap we are to drive us to 10c+.

It just feels to me like the stars are aligning here... Right MD, right commodity and right asset to make this something special...! Only thing stopping us opening with a 6-handle might be this damn market.

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $19.84K 1.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4394360 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 96489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 594459
Last updated 15.33pm 14/06/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.