UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-55

1. 564 Posts.
    Hey Gassin and the rest of long term holders
    I sent an Email to Dom this morning asking the reason for CR and I got the reply this afternoon as below :

1. We are raising money from a select number of institutions at a premium to market (13 cents as opposed to our closing price of 12.5cents – this is not typical of placements as they are usually done at a discount to market)from the end of this week onwards we will have 3 new institutions on the company register (which is a very good thing).

2. We will be using the money to strengthen our balance sheet and pay down some debt (especially the convertible note which the market doesn’t like)

3. We will not be making the offer available to our existing shareholders given they can buy on market at a price lower than the placement (so I am not sure how many investors will take up the offer if it’s at a premium to market)

4. We don’t require another capital raising given our net debt position will be very manageable after this capital raising.
    5. Quarterly will be out next week and it will meet most of holder expectation

Anybody is welcomed to commment based on the direct infos I got from Dom, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.