WCN 0.00% 1.7¢ white cliff minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-26

1. 58 Posts.
    Salpetie: I've liked this project for a while now and have been following it for quite some time. Even though it's flagship property is in Kyrgyzstan I would still consider buying into it. What kills this project for me and keeps me on the sidelines are a combination of things. Of the many issues I have with this stock the three biggest are listed below.

1.) Of the approximate 2.4 Billion shares outstanding and fully diluted, only 16% of the
    shares are owned by institutional investors ( ONE ) ADE Super Fund ( Andy Igo ) and 4%
    held by directors for a total of only 20%. This means of the current 1.9 Billion shares
    trading, a whopping 1.5 BILLION of those shares are being traded among the retail
    investors who are trading on pips. It is for that very reason the share price never gains
    traction. For so many shares outstanding I would like to see multiple institutions carrying
    this stock and would like to see insto holdings of 40 - 50%. Andy Igo ( ADE Superfunds )
    is hardly an endorsement for me.

2.) WCN also has a fairly decent land package and one that will require a lot of drilling. They
    currently have what? $1M AUD - $1.5M AUD cash on hand and are going to need a lot
    more! This means more LOW capital raisings to buyers who sell on pips?? This to me is
    the classic dog chasing it's tail. They will need more money and how can they get a decent CR to fund drilling when their share price is below .007?? This means in order to attract more buyers, WCN will need to sweeten the .007 pot and make the offering at what? .002? .003 maybe? now in order to get a decent amount of money WCN will need to flood the share pool with a HUGE amount of NEW shares to offset the LOW price per share, which in turn will attract the WRONG people yet again who are not interested in a viable investment vehicle but only about turning an instant PIP profit.

3. The people that buy this stock seem to be day traders buying LOW and selling on pips
    which is stunting this share price of any potential growth.

I see you on the AZS board every now and then and saw you here on the WCN board so I wanted to ask you if you own WCN or are just following them from the sidelines like I am? If you own them I am curious to know your viewpoints on my two bullets above and why these did not deter you from buying WCN? I see their resource upgrade went from 156K to 305K which is not going to be what the "Instant Gratification" market was hoping for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $246.3K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2642518 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1214285 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.