ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    and yet the Market Cap for this company still compares to other companies making tens of millions of dollars of profit per annum.

Ask yourself, why do you think that is? It certainly isn't because of the company's ability to sell themselves because they are one of the worst at this that I have ever invested in. So there must be something else that, contrary to your consistent view that OBJ is over-priced, that keeps OBJs marketcap so healthy? I know the answer to this which is why I am heavily invested.

I can't help thinking that the timing of this trading halt is just a ploy designed to mitigate the negative effects of a disappointing announcement of the financial situation due at the end of next week.

Wow that's some call. I can just imagine Glyn contacting their client. "Look Mr multi national CEO, we've been jovial acquaintances for some time and we have this conundrum. We're just worried that the market isn't going to take our upcoming 4C too well, would you mind if we call a trading halt and make a pretend licensing announcement for a new technology just to get the doubters of our back? "

You have some imagination hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.