ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'You are right in assuming that this latest announcement "in relation to the licensing of a second technology" might not even produce ANY products.'

Hopeful - don't try and twist any of my words as it is a futile endeavour. Stick to the facts or articulate your sentences. Nowhere have I even said that 'might not even produce ANY products' - your rebuttals don't even make sense.

Hopeful - you are well aware that the first product being the SK-II Magnetic Eye Wand was used by P&G as a test/marketing evaluation product, which has led to the SK-II Wand being a permanent fixture in the SK-II range.....and has also led to the introduction of the Olay Magnetic wand.....which has also led to a further THREE (3) Licensing Term Sheets for Wave II, Wave III and Wave IV products across multiple Brands.

'Blind faith is all very well but it doesn't pay the wages bill.'

I can assure you that those of us who are heavily invested in OBJ do not rely on blind faith. We may get a little disgruntled over BOD share grabs and timelines, but our faith in what is transpiring is based on 'eyes wide open faith'.
    Last edited by cmk1969: 20/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.