SRX 0.00% 16.0¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Whytee, To be honest I am supportive of most of the comments you...

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Whytee,

To be honest I am supportive of most of the comments you have made regarding this Press Release. Given what we know, and have been led to believe over the past few years, you would expect a different result to this.

What I would like to see, though, is more data than just the press release - hopefully Sirtex have their hands on this as we speak. For example (and this is just a random speculation and not based on any fact) it is a possibility that the response rate and OS is so low because certain patients have been censored from the outcome, eg those who were successfully downstaged and resected / transplanted. But without more detail we are just guessing.

I hope sincerely that, prior to the trading halt being lifted, Sirtex are able to get their hands on some more complete information which enables them to put not only a positive spin on this outcome, but one which is also justified by more facts than we currently have at our disposal. A precisely and carefully crafted press release is exactly what we need right now, and which was not provided at the time of the SIRFLOX results. Hopefully Nigel Lange is up to this.

As an aside, I imagine GW is having a quiet chuckle to himself that he is not in the firing line come Monday morning.

As a further aside, it would be perhaps premature to sell out now when the results of FOXFIRE are due in less than four weeks. What we potentially lose on the SARAH swings we could more than make up for with the FOXFIRE roundabout. And if SIRveNIB gives a substantially different outcome to SARAH it quite frankly would throw doubt on both studies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $730.9K 4.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1667096 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 264086 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.