TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

It's been amazing to see the descent into the doom and gloom...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It's been amazing to see the descent into the doom and gloom steered by what can almost be termed scaremongering by a select few. Some of the posts just prior to the quarterly are a case in point. I've never seen such blatant and rampant spreading of fear and willing people to take action based on a set of "known" outcomes.

There has been much reference to ignoring the "facts" and making considered investment decisions. Reviewing the "facts" (aka history in my view) and making calls in hindsight is easy to see how we got to this point. The critical part of investing is working out where it's going. I don't believe anybody on this forum has enough information to understand the exact position on site. Only the site management team will know which blocks of ground have been mined, access to so called high grade blocks etc... so you have to make a considered decision on what may happen, or lie, ahead.

I get the feeling that given the relentless posting about the pending collapse of the company and downramping that there is more to the agendas. Not got your re-entry point? I can only assume this to be the case as we have been stuck around a bottom of 12cents. NB: i am not saying it could not go lower.

I don't buy the endless posting with no interest. The posts are also very personal and aggressive and putting people down when they actually do elude to proper facts.

Each person can make their call on where they think it's going. I agree there is now surely some value here that can be realised if we don't have as many issues. No stock stays down forever - unless the death knell rings. Assuming it will ring, just because of the SP falling, and having x many poor quarterly reports is also not good investment thinking.

Apart from the rain (where management should have made better decisions) the other two main problems are largely excusable and potentially unforseen. I'm in the camp that thinks these issues are now waring thin.

Here's HOPING management gets itself sorted out. Mining picks up and focus is put on mining gold profitably and ensuring exploration and development are kept online to ensure the longer term mining activities.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.