QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I've heard a few people mention 'speeding ticket' here, but the...

1. 4,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I've heard a few people mention 'speeding ticket' here, but the notice QIN received on the 11th of May was an ASX Aware notice.

The former just asks the company if they know why their share price/volume has risen/fallen so rapidly.

The Aware notice will ask very specific questions about unusual activity within the company that the ASX wants clarified.

I'm surprised at the lack of negative mainstream press on the matter. Usually they love these stories.

In fact, take away the reports from the shorters, and it probably would have been business pretty much as usual.

Even the latest credit downgrades have come because of the expectation that future sales may not eventuate, not because it has actually happened yet. One decent contract will fix that.

So is it a company built as a ponzi scheme and full of fraudulent activity, or one that has had some setbacks, but is at the pointy end of product development that is ready for sale and could well be the world leader in its field?

As I have mentioned, I would expect a suspension as they will need to make the next announcement factual and clear. It's certainly the pivotal turning point for the company and its investors.

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.