RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

At this stage The Architect has picked up on the only new fact...

1. 220 Posts.
    At this stage The Architect has picked up on the only new fact that we have: They will be making an announcement that is on time according to the new timeline. This is fairly positive and shows a trend of keeping the shareholders in the loop.

It was unfortunate that the due diligence was delayed but I think that we can all agree that it was better for them to complete thorough research on the project before committing or walking away from it.

If we are speculating on the direction - I would have to agree that the huge volume on the 16th to bring us back to the 3.2c mark is a positive sign if we believe that there is a leak. This large volume carries more weight than the last minute dump yesterday.

If we do commit to the project I think that management have done an excellent job creating interest in the company without hyping it up to be something it is not. The regular announcements and videos help keep confidence that things are progressing.

I, like most of you, am looking for an update on the drilling to accompany this announcement.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.