GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Happy to see GP is in trading halt. I believe this is about the...

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    Happy to see GP is in trading halt. I believe this is about the hydroponic trial results. I believe the hydroponic trials results will be very good as  they  were done unflagged. It was said on the previous anns on June 8;

"Previously unflagged hydroponic trials have been completed in late May with OHD productivity and yield results due in the next week."

"With a view of targeting the hydroponic/commercial glasshouse market in addition to crop cereal/horticultural markets, Greenpower in conjunction with Monash, has undertaken hydroponic trials on Bok choy and rocket. The plants have been harvested and analysis of the yield data is in progress. These results will be available shortly."

The results of these Phase I hydroponic trials will be helpful to understand the market
    segments OHD can target as part of the current PFS which is near completion atm.

Next month in July, GPP will be starting Phase II hydroponic trial for tomatoes for the fresh fruit market. (The OHD liquid will be applied as a foliar spray and added into the nutrient solution. )

I think GPP will be ready to start financing (by gov. grants) and constructing the Pilot Plant very soon which is actually a small commercial plant IMO.  

In regards to sp when the trading is lifted, see what happened when the trading halt was lifted after the wheat cereal crop trial announced on Feb 15. (OHD usage confirmed to increase wheat yields by ~300% utilising OHD application)

Feb_15_2017.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.