KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Acorn on board is a positive they have a good reputation and must see the up side as all long suffering shareholders do, this market cap should be many times current levels and with Tin price rising if the AMR merger went ahead shareholders would have received $0. I attended the last AGM and the 2nd Court date where Bloom defeated the dodgy directors and those involved in trying to give our asset to PALA the first time. Check out how bankrupt AMR is now how could LXS push for such a deal....I think directors can be sued up to 7yrs after corrupt dealings maybe we get together for a class action.Wayne the piece of shrt did not even bother turning up to court says alot about him. So the directors of Lion selection that included current KAS director Hedley Widdup the son of Robin Widdup who is now the AMR chairperson recommended KAS accept script of the insolvent AMR when the KAS share price was 6.5c now support KAS doing raising giving more shares to PALA at 1.5c I say we need a CLASS action against the former EX Dirctors of KAS and yes Wayne took his brown paper bag on a cruise of the Pacific i know that for sure so Hottin if you want in on the Class Action and anyone else let me know i can arrange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.