RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi all I for one can't wait until next Tuesday. I have been a...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi all

I for one can't wait until next Tuesday. I have been a holder of RMX shares since it floated in 2011 (NB issue price of shares was $0.20 ! ) and subsequently was involved in the SPP and several capital raisings organised by Dugdale , Warburton etc.etc which obviously have been some of the worst financial decisions of my adult life ! . However , I decided to "hang tough" and purchase more shares post consolidation and give the new management a "crack" and see if they could deliver something of value to the shareholders of the company. My involvement in RMX over the past 6 years has been financially , mentally , psychologically , spiritually and emotionally draining (NB hence I shouldn't be involved in the stock market I hear you say ! ) however I now know that on Tuesday I will have a reasonable indication as to whether RMX has "something to offer" or not which will be a great relief/release for myself.

I would just like to sincerely wish all my fellow RMX'ers all the very best of luck for early next and I for one will be kneeling next to my bed on Monday night and praying (NB my religion is normally sport ! ) for a positive outcome for all come American Independence Day on Tuesday...hopefully there will be plenty of fireworks and celebrations for all of us...old and new shareholders alike.

Take care everyone and all the very best of luck to you and your families...fingers and toes crossed for the company announcement/s to be released early next week.

JohnDePass

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.