EGR 13.6% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-139

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    exactly... the nearest to the finishing line is always affected the most when the rules change mid run...

this is unfortunate timing but I think this is not an insurmountable hurdle... if the Germans are interested to provide their financial backing and they need graphite from a non-Chinese source, they will be more than willing to work around this issue imo... this will be a test of their sovereign requirement too now... do they really need to source their graphite from a non-Chinese supply to the extent that they are ready to take on a freebie partner in the form of Tanzanian government (not technically their partner but they will have a $40m exposure in this venture so any guests in their party should be someone they are comfortable with)...

let us go one step in the past and say that this 16% free-carried was there since Day Dot and KNL had found this resource which the Germans wanted.... would GGG + KfW been interested in us and lended + guaranteed our loan? same for Nedbank too... have these guys ever lend money in such circumstances before? of course, one may argue that this sudden movements are never acceptable to bankers + financiers as they love calm placid waters... as a small investor, I love NO NEWS DAYS, so I guess these bankers would be more inclined to that than plebs like me... but (in the words of Leonardo DiCaprio) TIA and has always been unreliable at best... this is what "sovereign risks" is all about... always possible in any country (like Rudd's MRRT) but more possible in Africa - so always on the table... so possible part of ANY discussion between bankers and miners... however minor the irritant, it must have always been discussed and part of the equation too...

all imo... Monday is not far away... we cannot do anything but wait...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.8¢ $48.53K 438.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 41987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.