SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

i am glob smack at this common sense .....

1. 81 Posts.
    i am glob smack at this common sense ..

http://www.sundanceresources.com.au/irm/PDF/3202_0/QuarterlyActivitiesReport

please use google translator "existing EP92 Exploration Permit"

it a permit of exploration .. not a mining permit. no wonder people invest high and selling low they do not know difference between a "Exploration Permit" and a "Mining Permit"

Exploration Permit 92 Update (EP92) As reported when the Transition Agreement was signed in mid 2015 between Sundance’s subsidiary Cam Iron SARL (Cam Iron) and the Government of Cameroon, Cam Iron had nine months to get a funding commitment for the mines following funding commitment being received by the Cameroon Government for the Port and Rail infrastructure. As the Government has yet to get funding commitments the nine month period has not been triggered for Cam Iron. EP92 which holds the Mbalam deposit is due to expire on 23 July 2017. The renewal for the permit has now reached its limit pursuant to the 2010 mining code. The Cameroon Government is supportive of finding a method for Sundance to maintain ownership over the land that holds the Mbalam deposit. The following alternatives are being considered:  An extension of the existing EP92 Exploration Permit and Convention long stop date for a further two years;  A modification of the boundaries of EP92 to create a new, smaller Exploration Permit which still covers the Ore Sundance has identified, and covers continuous tenure over the land required for the rail and mine infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.