RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi MB, There isn't a whole lot to say that hasn't been said....

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi MB,

There isn't a whole lot to say that hasn't been said.

'Let's wait and see' is the only true response. Unfortunately, it adds nothing useful while we wait.

Of course we all want to see good results and dread anything less.

I'll celebrate when I see the results and a positive market response right before my eyes.

But not beforehand.

Last words? We need fresh, strong blood on the share register. The cheer squad here have likely taken positions a long time ago. We need more big funds to come on board.

If the results are good, then the larger, risk averse players will jump onboard.

Currently, a bit over $2m should completely wipe the sell side and bring us to new highs. We have churned that sort of volume on less significant announcements. How many funds do you think both locally and abroad (esp US) won't want at least a few $M worth of shares in a stock that is almost guaranteed to take centre stage in the tele-health space?

Pending good results, the profit takers should get cleaned up pretty quickly. Also, lots of sells will get pulled quickly if the buying is strong and they think they are throwing away an opportunity for better profits.

We can be wrongly lulled into the expectation that interest has waned because the share price has been flat for a year. IMO the truth is the opposite. The flat lining has been for the duration of the trial initialisation and commencement. The lack of an appreciating SP doesn't mean that eyes haven't been watching and waiting. The big money has yet to enter. Good results will invite the first wave, FDA approval the second and contractual agreements the third.

Hoping that we see some excitement. But I am not celebrating just yet...

If we need to go another 9 months or so to sharpen the pencil on the results, tired share holders will get spanked soundly while FIL and the sharks will mop up cheap shares as they patiently await the maturation of a company that will eventually reach stardom.

If tomorrow is indeed the beginning of the 'Game On' that we have been waiting for, then I'll be walking on clouds.

Cheers
    CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.