AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-52

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17708
    We are in trading halt so this should not be seen as a downramp post. I suspect the price will be the last 10 days VWAP, so that takes the price to around 6.5 (it is how I have seen a lot of CRs priced and some take a month VWAP but doubt it would be a month here since things have changed remarkedly here in the last month). I suspect a quick retrace before another kick up. Lets hope the strategic investors is someone who will hold (hope it is not Patersons) onto the shares rather than a 'dumper'. I suspect they could be doing the CR now because the next drill comes from an area where Li hasn't been as historically high as other areas IMO, so best for them to do the CR now. Suspect the most prospective area remains the one they recently announced on.

All IMO, but suspect people should prepare for a slight retrace. I intend buying a few by the way if it does drop and for the record I don't care if it doesn't drop either because I have a nice parcel now. Anyway good luck to all, suspect the next 6 months are going to get interesting here.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.