AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-84

1. 6,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    Was hoping to get few more results out before the CR which would have seen 10c+ and likely that 15c airguide target much sooner, but doing the CR now works better, otherwise if they raise after all results released you lose momentum and everyone will just dump out for profits and damage the stock more.

This play is smarter, keeps momentum going with 6 more results due to come by end August, get a CR done with massive Chinese interest, I think it will be around 7.5c-8c.

I remember airguide calling the next CR, back in March i think it was, with a raise of 8c-10c, so far airguide haven't put a foot wrong with AVZ and last week calling 15c soon, better to buy at 9c than 15c later, see in a few days if 9c will be left behind for good or not.

Depends on what is released with the CR, any results etc. and if highly prospective, as Klaus has said is expected, then regardless of the CR price, the stock will push on, especially with Chinese interest.

Airguide in China this week from today, obviously a big part of that trip is for the CR, talking to 30+ Chinese funds etc.

Better to be in than not, if it drops I'll buy more, if it keeps going then I'm already holding and will top up accordingly along the way up.

Each to their own, do your own research, regardless on the near short term, AVZ is a monster lithium resource with Tin to offset the costs, won't be staying at these levels for very long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.