SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

All, It looks like a lot of people trading on the ASX expect way...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All,

It looks like a lot of people trading on the ASX expect way too much. People expect to make a fortune in 24 hrs or a few weeks / months. Where in some rare cases that happens the probability is very much against the investor.

The question you have to ask is: do i have the funds to invest? How long am i willing to wait for ROI? Do i believe in the product & management?

TH and their various reasons will happen and either way some will find a reason to complain as it will not fit their strategy or timing.

It should be viewed as another positive (pending information announced of course regarding a positive step forward).

Solid movement forward with SAS.

Having said that i do believe that the SP should be higher to date.

In the last 3 or so months the SP have been stagnating with various forces attempting to push the SP down. For to months SP mostly held nicely, in the last month i see the SP push down strategy was slightly altered and it was successfully pushed down further.

With answering the questions above the movements should not bother you IMO. Yes it's annoying but over all this is heading one way. Trying to time entries and exsits at this stage......well good luck!

As far as the current Ann. This will be one of many in the next 12 - 15 months i believe. The market will not be satisfied until bug bucks will come flowing in and when they do - hold on as this will be the money shot.

DYOR and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.