RMX 100% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

I agree with strazza about the "all in" possibillity as the CR...

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I agree with strazza about the "all in" possibillity as the CR threw me at first until looking at both anns and seeing the total buy in price. This makes more sense and logic if they are going to go all in straight up. Yes price may dip a little if sophs or cornerstone investor turns up, but in the longer term it'll be insignificant. A company I've been watching since Jan (someone briefly alluded to it here on rmx thread,alsotheir only project I beleive) have aquired a similar package which has twice the land area but roughly only a 1/3 of the grades and have almost identical number of shares outstanding. They've finally bought into the last 95% of their project and their sp has risen to 5c this week, their MC is 21 mil. If rmx are going all in straight off the bat, I think it's a good comparison, and 3x the grades even on half the area should land us in same territory (20-30mil mc) very quickly. Later on might even have us at a higher mc, but I don't want to sound overly optimistic, not my style regarding rmx. But it seems to fit the puzzle regarding the CR. At the end of the day, I might not be too happy about being left in the dark, but as long as work has and is being done then I can't complain, and it appears that they have been working so I'm cautiously optimistic about the DRC project at this stage. Anyway, should makefor good speculating if they do take on the project given the grades and land area available. That's my 2.1c worth, all IMO of course. GLTAH for tomorrow.
    Last edited by madkat: 05/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $6.847M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.485K 2.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 18741481 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134884173 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.