AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-73

1. 15,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1428
    Benji Bell the genius - no.
    Benji Bell the managing director who through all the tough times has tried to do the best for his company - yes.

This deal could be such a masterstroke it could put our two cent company on the world scale.
    I see there may be some interest already in a share price move a little bit away from the last close. I say a little bit because I would not sell a single share for under four cents. Just don't do it. I reckon the scones are probably worth more and taste better but in the home of the Blues, we have another very interesting play.

On paper, all this looks very exciting and promising and a poster put his nine figure valuation on all of this. Who knows, but when you assemble all the ingredients in making a cake, and get the dough part right, the rest as they say is history. You folk who own CLQ may see a similar picture in AUZ. Large resource, potential off takes, interested EV and Arlington I harp back to again and again. Great safety in the country, great political mileage and when you want to be a bigger fish, you better have those fishy teeth gleaming with the help of McLeans.

Onwards and upwards with a good management and a nice website I might add. Oh yes, let's rip the cardboard off a box of Magnums. I might give the chocky ones a go in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $88.75K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10015708 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.