SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Maybe time is of the essence and they need the money right now...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Maybe time is of the essence and they need the money right now to complete the drilling.

Shoot me down if you please, but why not offer ALL shareholders an opportunity to buy options at say 1 cent per share held, to be exercised within 12 months or at at the shareholders discretion for say 7 cents per option.

If I recall correctly that the top 20 shareholders hold 51% of the shares. Obviously they would be interested in ensuring the drill is completed as soon as possible, so even if all shareholders dont take up the option, there should be enough money to complete the job and also provide a cashflow over the next 12 months for their other ventures.

If this was on the table, I would have my money in their account this Thursday and one would hope that the top 20 shareholders would jump at this too, IF they believed this well is all that it is cracked up to be.

Perhaps this type of offer should had been made last week, last fortnight or a month ago although I only started to buy in from the 24/8/17.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.587M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $59.70K 14.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 29956613 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1992623 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.