AMD 14.3% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

@sigint....I can appreciate you're protecting your dog and not...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    @sigint....I can appreciate you're protecting your dog and not letting him near this stock, but, consider another perspective. My Daddy (God bless his departed soul) used to say: "Every dog has his day"!!! Maybe this dog is about to have its day? I'm in very light here (75k shares) compared to other plays, that I've bought, that are a part of this fairy tale (NVO, ARV, DEG, DGO shares) and, to make the fairy tale even bigger, I even threw in 25k shares of MAU (yep, they have those gold nuggy things at surface and are located at lot closer to Perth than Karratha). I've been in NVO several years, but, the rest are recent adds. In the last 3-4 months, I've consolidated my mining positions from 32 companies down to 17 (while adding fairy tale holdings like SEG) and continue to look at further consolidation. When I free up more funds, if I dare to do so (it gets really tough to let anything else go that I still hold), I may throw this old dog another bone or 2. I'm not disputing your assessment of management here (I don't have a clue) but, even an old blood hound can sometimes find itself with a good bone. If you've got the means, SEG is worth a flyer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $137.5K 45.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
133 262942421 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26665624 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.