ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Let's consider the current environment too-

1. Nickel is cycling back up from its low, ( not really anywhere else it can go ).

2. Cobalt is becoming more familiar to investors around the world & hoarders from last year were well rewarded which has most likely led to the expansion of that hoarding this year.

3. A sideline for us, but still a feather in our cap- gold is moving along very nicely & until the Korean War ends or at least gets closer to ending, ( never forget that the war never ended- we are still merely living under an armistice ), will continue to do so.

4. The Congo announces that mining cobalt there will effectively become more expensive in the near future & it still won't be enough to make it once again attractive to Apple & co. as the stench of child miners will take a good while, most likely a good few years, to go away.

5. China announces that they're pushing EV's even harder- approaching a total ban on ICE's in the near future.

6. Germany etc play copy cat.

7. Aramco slowly but surely moves closer to a truly mammoth capital shift away from oil to renewables.

All these things are like drips in a bucket, which as we all know eventually fill the bucket, tipping the scales. It seems the drips are starting to really add up.... time to make sure our little cups are ready to receive.

I know 4-6 are probably the more beneficial points for us but feel that 1-3 are the underlying indicators that all the words are actually starting to make a coherent story which more dummies like me with a few bucks to put in can understand.

As always at times like this, a big nod and thumbs up to all us holders who have done just that, held.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.