PCK 9.38% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

Out of interest @Michaeljob, still holding? One of the good...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Out of interest @Michaeljob, still holding? One of the good early contributors here and interested to hear from you!

My thoughts. Nobody likes a raise. I agree that we were fully funded as per recent announcements and couldn't help but be disappointed when I read that the trading halt was for a raise. (Especially after fist pumps thinking the alert on my phone could've been for a revenue related deal).

I do however see that having a fully funded company prior to investor preso's and during commercial rollout to be a very enticing position.

I won't bother speculating on the content of the announcement but I would like to think that the board and especially the big man would not bother with moves that do not benefit the company long term. If it is the case a short term hit is hard to cop but I'm staying put.

We all know that this forum is renowned for carnage but one thing that has never been disputed is that Philip Daffas has shown he is the real deal and a complete professional. He has the benefit of a very good team around him and I don't doubt the direction of the company in the coming months.

Have a good weekend all and for those lucky enough to have a break start stretching up and getting ready for Monday morning!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $52.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $28.97K 841.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 207608 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 98966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.