PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-3

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Yep my initial reaction the same Clooch.
    Not sure why funds are needed at this juncture given current sales and projections.
    So if funds are needed why a placement( dilution) rather than borrowing or a shareholder offer to existing shateholders (especiallly loyal ones!!). Obviously it's cheaper and easier for the company to do a placement than a shareholder offer. But is that the point!! What about what's in the best interests of we humble shareholders or for that matter what we would prefer.
    It just seems to me that lots of people have had a lot of short term benefit from the company's recent success. The question is I suppose will we existing shareholders get a tangible benefit from the current decision which will justify further dilution of our holdings. Of course we will welcome the institutions as shareholders so hope we are told who they are and in what proportions they have contributed. Likewise for the so called sophisticated investors. Obviously I am not one of them as I doubt if I will get a phone call!!!
    As usual I suspect we will have to continue to be mushrooms!
    Sorry about the synacism but this announcement has taken me by surprise as I was hoping cash flows would support current needs.Wrong again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.