TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Personally I find this a most intriguing and baffling TH as...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Personally I find this a most intriguing and baffling TH as there is some many possible permutations one can reach depending on the direction one takes.

Reading the announcement the phrasing "pending an update on the offtake agreement" immediately leads one to think it the lithium offtake regarding Bald Hill. If, so then one naturally thinks Burwill and AMAL in particular should have called a TH. But neither did.

As Burwill and AMAL still trading then I have read over and over the offtake agreement to try and find a precedent TAW may need to reach but would not impact AMAL and/or Burwill. The need to meet the 50% farm-in is about the closest example I can find but even then I would think that AMAL would be connected to that. So despite repeated readings I cannot find any unique requirements of the offtake agreement that pertains to TAW only. So that got my head scratching.

If it was an offtake related to tantalum then AMAL should automatically in my view be in the scope for that because they owned mine before when it a tantalum mine so logically would think any tantalum offtake would really come under their umbrella. So as AMAL not in a TH then my thoughts on a tantalum offtake faded.

So next line of thought was TAW developing an offtake agreement related to their other projects. But reading the latest financial statements/announcements on Cowan etc I cannot rationalize those projects yet at a stage for an offtake agreement. Can definitely be wrong but I think they focused on Bald Hill at present and other projects in holding for later addition to the kitty. And as Mark etc want (or perhaps in their best interests) to get Bald Hill running before returning to other projects, then I feel offtake agreement for another project is low.

So as if in the "circle of life" come back to lithium offtake agreement for Bald Hill. But as said why AMAL/Burwill not halted, and cannot find a specific requirement only relating to TAW, leaves me scratching my head why TAW needs to TH.

It quite a fascinating turn of events. Can speculate but best course may be to be patient. Just hope they announce it sooner than later.

At moment AMAL is flat for day. At 1:30pm the buy queue dried up relative to earlier and sell queue seems to be building. So if no announcement then may push down during afternoon. Burwill is trading up 5% for the day at the current time.

See where AMAL/Burwill close at end as possible leads to TAW announcement. Very interesting. Patience about best word I can find for what is required at moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.