PLS 1.69% $3.01 pilbara minerals limited

You may not mind if there is 'small dilution', however I do........

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

You may not mind if there is 'small dilution', however I do.....

You got to give some to get heaps in return..... are you sheeting me...

Not sure if you've actually been taking note of all of the significant announcements in the last 12 months, they have all involved dilution. ... to which you'd say is 'fair enough for the client'.

Dilution is the death of growth for retail shareholders, of which I'm making an assumption you are. From my point of view, I will say it now and I'll say it LOUD.....

'There has been way to much dilution already'.

Just a quick review :

Last Financing CR =' ed Dilution Tranche 1 - 189.9 million Tranche 2 - 38.7 million
    ( which KB as late as March this year and many many here were saying in December when the rumour was a 200million CR is coming that... there wont be a CR)
    Lynas Project ='ed Dilution 7.5 million shares offered to 'the client'
    MIN settlement ='ed Dilution 104 million shares offered plus SPP making 126 million
    concentrate Project ( name slips my memory) ='ed Dilution
    Granting of access to land by traditional landowners ='ed Dilution.
    Resolution 3 last November - PLS staff and BoD ='ed Dilution to the tune of 38 million
    (with a 'self-approved' ability by the BoD to 'grant further performance dilution shares that don't counts as as pert of the 15% limit)

I'm sure if I spent some time researching, I'd find more examples of 'Dilution'

My persistent mentioning of takeover as attracted some unsavory comments from yourself @boc1986.....

Well, I won't stoop to the same derogatory level as you did, but its fair to say, mention your support of further dilution in favour of the 'client' at the expense of the Mum and Dad retail shareholders.... don't expect a Christmas card from me this year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.050(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.059B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.04 $2.96 $47.61M 15.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 168080 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 137639 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.