AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-130

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Valid points as always mate.

After reading all the responses to this TH I tell you what..we have some real crazy nervous people so much so they probably shouldn't be on AGY let alone trading if they're that nervous.

Everyone, really needs to think back at the following:

Tweet by AM 23 hours ago! reading "Excited to be with $AGY.AX. Smart guys! Not just about China but maximising opportunity of being next LCE producer #optionality #maxvalue"

Do you really think the chairmen of AGY would be posting this should everything be negative??

The TH decision may have only been decided last night or days ago, who knows but what I would bet on is that if everything was negative AM, JZ and board would have known last week during trading, why no sell down in their shares given no salaries are being drawn (to my knowledge)

Everyone needs to stop and think about it rationally rather then get their tits in a knot and spread false fear. ALL announcements and milestones and tweets have been aligned correctly. Li at the moment is in massive demand. Remember "it's not just about china, but MAXIMIZING OPPORTUNTIY" that was AM tweet 23 hours ago!!

Calm your thinking people and remember, don't comment with your nerves, comment with your brain and read all the announcements and tweets from AM again. AGY have seriously too much to lose.

REMEMBER "it's not just about china, but MAXIMIZING OPPORTUNTIY" that was AM tweet 23 hours ago!!
    Last edited by WayneEnterprises: 02/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.