AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-131

1. 8,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    guys, lets take a chill pill.

very disappointed that a high quality forum has come to be a slinging match, clearly, all the guys floating here are ST or DT, bar a few, who have stayed away from this rubbish.

I questioned Alex's tweet (its not about just China...), but have had time to think that through and feel this TH is in line with the tweet suggesting "other corporate updates".

I feel absolutely positive that the DD is a goer, possibly with minor alterations based on legal, there is news of a JV progress, there is news of progress of stage 2, there is news of funding etc.

amazes me how at the drop of a hat, all those ST people can change a view of AGY.

And amazes me of the lot of bullshit artists here with BUY sentiment, HELD status and yet are spruking this down, cause either they are lying about the status (illegal), sold out majority of the shares and hoping to ramp this down (will not work, the market is bigger and smarter than the HC guys) or whatever, I just don't care.

just wanted to reluctantly post this view, over and out till WED.

best of luck guys, you will either become rich on Wednesday or soon after, even if this gets sold on news (I don't think it will)

Li space is amazingly opportune to be in globally, and looks likely to be the case for 10 years minimum.

aimho, dyor, stay away from posting stupid remarks if you can avoid it.

and if money is not important, you should not spend hours on HC, just a thought..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.