AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-56

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The current bids and offers mean very little. Purely posturing prior to the News release. Not everything with the stock market is necessarily above board. I think the very low offer prices today were possibly placed by punters who somehow new a TH would be in place prior to open. Where the sp will open at, after the TH, is anyone's guess but it will be entirely dependant on the news. One thing that did catch my attention was some of the wording in the TH request.

"The Company expects to make this announcement at any time within the next two days
    prior to market open on Friday 13th October 2017, after which time it would expect its
    securities to be trading".

Does anyone feel that there may a cryptic clue in the wording or am I reading too much into it?
    Typical TH wording seems to be a little more specific and definite. (a few examples below)

The Company anticipates being able to make an announcement prior to the commencement of trading
    The trading halt is requested until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on xx/xx/xx or when the announcement is released to the market.
    The trading halt is requested until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on xx/xx/xx or when the announcement is released to the market.

It may even be best for the Company to enter into voluntary suspension and have all bids and offers purged to for a rerate up (or down) depending on the news. All the best holders and let's hope for a positive news release. Cheers, E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $13.92K 340.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1395254 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 160081 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.