AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-58

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My take on this:

- pulling out from QQ while advantageous in some ways was not entirely expected

- funding from SI's is going to require management to be transparent with what negotiations they are having with outside parties. If the new price is 18c that strikes me as though they still have some pretty big plays going on behind the scenes. 4c discount may seem like a lot, but given the market reaction this morning you would think that there must be some pending news to keep them confident.

- as predicted management have the SH's interests at heart, all of us, including those who were just involved in the recent raise. I have held in companies where this type of quick reaction would not have occurred, so we should all be thankful whether you were going to sell this morning or hang strong.

So for what I am expecting for the next announcement:

- assume the 18c is correct (SPP will most likely be applied as well)
    - discuss QQ and what is happening (last nights announcement implied that the contract was not properly terminated - hence the rejection)
    - mention development and the stage of discussions of new (better) offtake

I feel the last point is what is going to really mitigate the selling and is what is going to draw in and retain confidence in the company from the SI's.

All IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.