MDR 6.59% 42.5¢ medadvisor limited

@futurenow I really can't add anything to what futurenow has...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    @futurenow

I really can't add anything to what futurenow has listed above he really has highlighted all the key points presented at the AGM. Its much appreciated.

It was really good to churn through so much volume and refresh some of those holding from the last CR and any stale holders. There would also be institutions and large shareholders who would have taken the opportunity to increase there position with higher volume available today.

I was fortunate enough to have a quick chat with Mr Bennetto. It really was a pleasure conversing with him, the board seemed very friendly unfortunately i wasn't able to stay very long but it was a great experience none the less. Most importantly there are many large opportunity's available both in the private and public sector domestically and internationally that i look forward to.

I hope we continue the news flow and believe there is a lot more to this story for 2018.

Well done to those who held for the long term it was frustrating having capital tied up and the company ticking all the right boxes, yet this was being reflected in the share price.

I'm very confident with my position and believe we have an excellent board to lead us into the future.

We should see some updated research reports.

Apologies to Rob for my not putting my phone on silent :~
    Last edited by MickJ7: 24/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $234.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.5¢ $1.052M 2.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8342 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 12346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.