MTL 50.0% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-77

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yep, and that is why we pay 003..the hope that one or two current projects will produce good assays and likely drive the price up higher than it has historically been. If CAD already had found this success, you wouldn't be paying 003, but so far, I agree it hasn't.

This stock (as I mentioned) IS very high risk, and anyone who puts a massive amount of money in they cannot afford to lose has rocks in their head, although on the same token 1 or 2 good announcements changes everything and people "may" walk away with 3,4,5,10 times their money - depending on results.

It is back to asking ourselves - "how much risk vs reward does this stock offer?"

If it does not produce anything good, then it will likely drop, but on sheer potential - I think its worth having a few grand in, as I have seen company's like CXO produce 10-20 baggers in a very short space of time, which can turn our $2000 into $10,000 to $20,000 in a matter of weeks, an investment you will not find anywhere without "high risk".

It just amuses me that people think ASX Spec Stocks are a given. They are not. They do not have "exceptionally good management teams with 30 years experience".

In fact MOST of them fail, or drop, but thats the risk you and I take if we are looking for massive profits which we certainly wont find in property, managed funds, bank term deposit etc. etc.

Enjoy your Friday mate, mine will involve a few golden fizzies.

Moke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.881K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 31501498 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 77334495 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.