BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-145

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    There will be so many positives come from this.

For one it has removed any capital raising overhang the stock may encounter. Secondly it allows the company to achieve its objectives in a timely manner whilst not being concerned QoQ about the burn and need to rais 1 to 2 quarters out.

The fantastic cornerstone investor sees some really smart money coming into the stock to fund the business. No doubt they have done all they can to minimize their investment risk by asking the right questions and more importantly for us existing shareholders getting the right answers.

My view is they wouldn’t be investing unless they have gone behind the wall and have been made aware to all extents possible/allowable and they are comfortable with the forward business momentum we are undoubtably going to see.

These types of investors don’t throw money around lightly and particularly not to a cutting edge technology that isn’t cash flow positive. They must be excited!

Also, Shaws wouldn’t take a look unless they were happy their reputation isn’t going to be tarnished.

I’m predicting some pretty positive news is on the very near horizon.

well done BRN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.