BRN 2.13% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I posted this the other day (25/10/17), --- "that last CR - it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    I posted this the other day (25/10/17),
    --- "that last CR - it had been left too late (SP had been dropping for months) so management did CR into a several month (at that point) SP decline because they were waiting for income - which didn't come. They could have done the CR several months earlier which a number of posters (definitely myself) here had hoped for. The SP got belted and stayed in the doldrums for months, we have only just broken clear of that price range.
    Further (the last CR) was only offered to sophs at far too generous a discount (but mngmt were desperate and had waited too long to pull the trigger) and us retail holders were given no opportunity to participate (and soften our dilution)."

So there is a big difference here, firstly this time the CR is being done into a rising price and second they are pulling the trigger at a much more opportune time (last time they waited until they were nearly out of cash), we all knew it was coming.

This time around there is still a good chance of some cash flow building in the quarterly, I hope; and now we have product to sell, so we are in a significantly enhanced place as a company to go forward.

If as Rayz says the CR price is 18c I am OK with it (for me that won't hurt), but will probably buy more at that price to cover my dilution.

And then it is onward and upward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $456.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $3.045M 12.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 295712 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 579650 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.