VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

''''AUZ has gone from 1.5c to a high of 11c in a month! Almost...

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    ''''AUZ has gone from 1.5c to a high of 11c in a month! Almost an 8x jump in the sp. ""

It's been an exceptional year for penny dreadfuls that have suddenly awakened Bruce..
    I could list at least 10 stocks that have risen between 5 times and 10 times in the past few months.
    It's been a bull market for the small sector. Volumes of 100 million shares done daily has become the norm for many of these smaller stocks.
    Many of course are involved in Lithium and Cobalt and to a lesser extent Graphite..
    It reminds me of the tech boom many years ago. Some of you might remember that one.
    It's happening at the moment because the world is looking seriously at renewable energy, electric cars and anything else that will assist in keeping pollution under control.
    Batteries will now play a major role in the next 20 to 50 years until something else is invented .
    So we are entering an exciting time for those companies that can capitalise on this unique opportunity.
    The trick of course is to find the right one and HOLD onto it. Many people have already given away a small fortune by selling to soon. AUZ and ASN are just 2 stocks that have appreciated 10 times in value over a few months. Many investors who bought into these stocks would no doubt have taken a 200 % profit and cashed in their chips, leaving the other 800% sitting on the table wishing they had adopted a more patient response to their original investment.
    The market is not used to seeing these extroadinary increases in such quick time. We all have to readjust our thinking and consider that actually holding on and being patient is the best form of accumulating wealth.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.