AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

By my calcs I'm guessing 0.092 at the most, if there is a drop...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    By my calcs I'm guessing 0.092 at the most, if there is a drop at all.

The only reason I see for the drop is if traders seek to pull it down first thing to top up/play the market to their advantage, then once they let it go I'd be expecting a fairly solid jump, a slight retrace to enable a trade (which I won't be even trying to do, tax man CGT doesn't make it worth it for me especially if it goes wrong), then on day 2-3 a few hard pushes with retrace trades in between. I don't even want to speculate on the percentage amounts as it will be dependent on just how well the pros get to play it & the general market sentiment, who knows what the rest of the world may do to it, there's a whole lot of people out there, and quite possibly after the roadshow and worldwide hype a lot of prospective retail investors will be pushing to get theirs on market.

Notice how the price pulled back yesterday. Not only retail holders taking profit but I believe traders setting it up for a better jump/trade the following day. They pulled it down hard at the very end of day, I'm guessing they had realised this was going to happen, previous correspondence to the ASX pretty well eluded to it imo, either that or they were just setting it up for the following day.

As always, all just my humble opinion, I could be entirely wrong, I'm only speculating, and as an amateur just doing my best.

I haven't been able to tear myself away from the computer screen for the last couple of weeks and only left the house a for a few small moments. I've just pushed myself to get up and go out for a beer. Feeling pretty good right now. Trying to figure out a way to sleep for the next few nights though. That excitement one can get just before the throw of the dice, well it's gunna last 3 days, a mass adrenaline burnout by the end of the weekend. I wonder, is this really good for me? Hell yeah, beats staring at walls!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.792K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20994432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4563555 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.