AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

I thought I would share more about Flemington compare it with...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I thought I would share more about Flemington compare it with others
    Please note: I have gathered and combine this info from various thread posted by others (specially BlueSkyone, Newbie2015) in the past. They were posted a while ago. But they r worth a read

Anyone thinking of long term investment in AUZ, before investing, the most important question to ask yourself How cheap we can produce Co, Ni sulphates! E.g. for making 1Kg of Co how much we need to spend to make a profit? BB has replied to some of this (pls find in the past thread), I have highlighted below

Have a look at the Picture below first. And ask yourself why our circle (Flemington) is smaller than PGM?

Reply from BB: "We can draw bigger circle like PGM if we go deeper like them which is 50M below surface (second layer). We only touched a tip of iceberg as Flemington ore has 2 layers, but we don’t want to go deep as our main focus is spend less money to produce end products. "

What does this tell you if you go deep? More Resource upside!
    To add to the above, the recovery rate and Stripping ratios are very important. Drill and blast is expensive and cycles are time consuming and add to the complexities on site.

Due to the involvement of technocrats and Governments now in the EV sector, regardless of whether consumers choose an EV or it is forced upon them (more likely) it would seem that we are destined for a major disruption. Coupled with "how" these EV's are powered and it makes for a bright future for many of the green metals. Whilst many are abundant, there are some which will be critical to the aspirations and competitiveness of many companies. I think that AUZ is well placed in the three metal streams.

To talk about 5 to 10-baggers from today’s price, it is not unreasonable in AUZ's case IMO. We have an example of where AUZ could get to in EV terms right next door. u know who it is ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.