CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    Wolfee, we are never too old to learn.

Watch the run upto Christmas and I will send you my address for that case of magnums.

Anything less that 13c is a steal, but each to their own. I enjoyed your analysis.
    Just a point. This is one run, call it the heats. A Usain Bolt analogy would be apt.

Next are the quarter finals. Announcement of partner involvement. This week I think would be a good running of this, perfectly coinciding with two things. One being the anniversary of my birth, and two being the running of the melboune cup. Supurb week coming up I feel. With the overseas interest in all things equine, why should AUZ be any different. Open us up to the world, the Honkers crowd love a good thing, so do the folks in the Big Apple. Why did they call it the big apple? It had a lot to do with horse racing. Royal Ascot would be a nice partner as well.

Then the semis-. take off agreements. In these races, we do not get disqualified for jumping out of the blocks to early just like last weeks scorcher to 13c. We simply walk back to the staring line with our hands on our hips, pensive, not looking at the crowd, swaggering like Usain but ready for the next propulsion. Eighteen to twenty two per cent retrace but that's fine. It just concentrates what remains. Off with the flotsam and jetsom, we now have core strength building. Stability folks.

The grand final is too far off at the moment, but that's what we all came here for. That's in 2018. You can buy your ticket to the event and it's cheap at the moment. By that time, there may only be standing room, we I am sure we can accommodate everyone.

I truly believe that you will be in the grandstands cheering us on as we cross many finish lines.

Cheerio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.022K 252.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 12515968 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 311900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.