AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-321

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Even the man himself, Warren buffet, you invest in a company for the life of the company, only time you sell is if the fundamentals change of the company,

Dividends I do believe will be a couple of years away, let's say 3-5 years,

With most of us hear and our holdings, man that will be one awesome dividend payment! And if you reinvest,

Keep building that portfolio,

That is the goal of all investing! I'm not in it to make a quick buck, as tempting as it already is to sell my holding now as I have made a bucket load of profit already, it's chump change compared to say 15 years of investing and dividends....

That is the goal of all companies from small to big corporations, was the same ideas BHP, RIO, FMG, sandfire, newcrest, newmont, goldfields, all Austrslian mining companies had when they first started.. and they all started with a drill rig and a vision, and a drive!! To anyone that says this will fail, look back for the past 30 years in Australian mining, yes lots have failed, but a fair few have suceeded and boy have they flourished!

Everyone has a motive to why they invest, they love the thrill, the money, or the data and research required to invest..

And we all have our reasons to sell,

But holding for Long term, and I mean 10+ years, you will see more wealth, instead of selling early and regretting it for life..

Sorry for dribbling on, and yes we are still early days, but we have all the right tools in the making to truly succeed..

JD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.