WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Monty you are right on the scenarios although all that really...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Monty you are right on the scenarios although all that really matters is the finance deal is done or it is not, which puts them in a hard place. All they give away in the request is " release by the Company of an announcement to the market regarding its funding arrangements." There is not much hope if the financing has fallen through, but if it is sorted then they have plenty of time to turn things around and enough funding to keep production going.

I have to ask though what is your involvement with the company? I thought you were a disgruntled investor, but although you have posted exclusively on BLK (150 posts since April) you have never been a holder or any sentiment other than sell. Did you own them prior to this and lose money? You do not comment in any other forums, do you not hold or research other stocks? Were you an employe or something or how do you get the confidence to categorically and repeatedly state BLK have not got a chance right since the first quarterly fail?

There are plenty of good explanations for all the above, and any experience you have would make your conclusions more believable. I just have to ask because I can not help being suspicious over posters with such a focused history on the discussion boards?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.