WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Agree with you about the financing taking time, although it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Agree with you about the financing taking time, although it usually does not proceed with such drama as we see here. Given the large price swings beforehand I am quite glad though it is suspended while the details are out. I think it is overall sound so people are not caught buying or selling in the swings before it is all finalised. I feel that this could all have been communicated much better with management though.

There is not much point in speculating on what is happening at this stage, we know very little and with the suspension there is nothing we can do about it anyhow. Do I understand correctly that the suspension means they are released from the continuous disclosure rules also? In this case it is good they have put the time limit of Monday, otherwise we would have no idea how long before we get news. This does not mean the news will be good, but it is something that helps the waiting and offers some reassurance.

There is still a very serious risk that the company does not remain a going concern, or needs some more serious and costly financial support.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.