WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-66

1. 11,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Can this broker be trusted at all?

I think they raised money for the company on two occasions at much higher prices and their followers would be hurting pretty badly.

I would disregard this research report, The broker is very badly conflicted. Just as I would disregard the reports by the paid shills (BLK paid an analyst to do some pretty daft reports to suck in the foolish).

Keep up the good work naysayers.

Spartan recollection is correct with respect to a heart coming on here some months ago with stories excusing BLK. That was martis, who is a TA rather than a FA. I challenged him on what he wrote and he moved on. Martis' latest foray was into MUS, and if you have a look you will see how well that turned out for shareholders who believed that story. Martis is a pretty good trader but no investor/speculator should take his views as investment advice.

I have been in and out of this stock for over 2 years - mostly in, until late April 2017 when their March quarterly report was too much for my delicate tummy. I never took BLK at face value and have made some useful money, and also given back a bit. I posted my views several times since then. Anybody buying BLK as an investment did not understand the company. It was always a spec, especially given the management team and history of the tenements.

Last week I bought some shares at 11.3 cents and sold half as a precaution before the company went into a trading halt. I knew I was gambling and this company could go into permanent hibernation at any time, given the debt arrangements and operations.

People with different views should be encouraged to put their views forward so long as they have a reasonable basis. Holders would be very foolish to insist that only other shareholders have the right to comment on their companies.

Next Monday will be interesting. Will they announce a funding deal or will the charade continue? Who knows.

To be continued, and GLA.

loki ("its only money so just dump into the specs" says the wiseguy)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.