GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Interesting action last Friday, it seems like few got out due to...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Interesting action last Friday, it seems like few got out due to the "stop loss" trigger.... it was a really a very strong "tree shake" which allowed the "shaker" to scoop a fair amount of shares under 40c.

I just prepared a table trying to put all the contracts together, obviously GMV's management is not keen to disclose price per unit in the Anns due to commercial secrecy (totally understandable) so it was a bit challenging and I had the estimate (or guess) few numbers from previous presentations, so please don't accuse me of trying to deceive the public as this my best effort in trying to identify the level of revenue per year GMV may bring.

GMV Revenue Comp.gif

At the moment I have total contracts worth ~USD600m for Prizma and the Patches for 5 years. There is no info in regard of years from 2 to 5 for the Shandong Boletong deal which could increase the revenue materially. Also, there is no indication of fees for the use of the call centre and cloud services in the above table and the values have been negotiated as a minimum. Looking forward for the India and Taiwan deal.

This company doesn't look like a small cap anymore, once GMV start delivering the products and services we will be in the mid cap spectrum. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Rod_Valens: 06/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.