COI 2.56% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Investor presentation followed by a trading halt due to a...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Investor presentation followed by a trading halt due to a capital raising exercise from professional and sophisticated investors in exchange for a share placement.

Couldn’t be a better time to raise capital with the share price being buoyant of late.

Bringing in larger investors now makes perfect sense as this is their opportunity to get involved without driving up the share price as they build their position – likewise we benefit in that we take care of funding requirements moving forward.

This puts us ‘ahead of the curve’ whilst we nail those 2P reserves at Mahalo and start to bring Galilee in as a 'second string to our bow'.

I have a great deal of respect for our management in that they are skillfully navigating through difficult markets and driving the company forward at a time when many others are sitting tight due to a lack of funding.

You’ve got to be in it to win it – and should it come good – we will be one of the few to whet the appetite of the larger players who are always looking to secure their future market share as producers – alternatively we produce ourselves.

The next 12 months could be transformational.

Looking good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $68.79K 362.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 340681 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 897250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.