HGV 0.00% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-59

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    I certainly can understand Mordacai's underlying negativity - as initially I thought that all MMJ would be doing is providing R&D capital on products that garner no traction because they are the wrong product for the market or they are far too overpriced to compete in the market however i'll outline the reason's why I feel this deal may better align:
    1. MMJ/HVST will potentially get direct access to supply for oils and vapes
    2. MMJ/HVST will be an obvious fit for a strain developer to have a primary producer that can produce on demand and to their quality requirements.
    3. oils, vapes & creams could potentially upgrade the value of the product from $10/g to $50/g
    4. creams and topicals provide another avenue for product development that most other producers won't have access to and with the terpine development could improve efficacies far above any competitors.
    5. Esense Lab are already producing products for market so it is a bonus that the R&D actually aligns and hopefully with cross-distributor rights that may come in the future could see additional avenues for revenues (based on HVST/MMJ import/export permits for European countries/Australia/Canada).
    Just a few of my thoughts - I hope that I'm not reading too much into this but hopefully come Tuesday AG put's out a cracking release (probably best to let Esense handle the PR - IMO) and the market sees the potential.
    (All IMHO - DYOR) - GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.