NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-26

1. 3,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    I'm guessing - say an expected big 4 bank - could have a requirement that guarantees the longer term security, especially if a big deal is about to be executed.
    I would expect upfront payment on a large deal as well, but I would say the big 4 bank might be wanting a bigger balance to finalise things.

Non holders calling "pump" for raise, trying to pretend they have a clue won't be on the mark either. The price has clearly been held down lately, in my opinion, especially after Oracle news.. there has been clear manipulation (in my opinion), and probably explains why they make sure the price drops every close!
    The raise price would always be done on an average.. maybe the past month? I don't know..

So yesterday's price increase wouldn't have been any sort of pump.. I'm sure it was nothing more than a few big stacked sells being removed, and suddenly there wasn't much sell depth.
    More likely some big orders were stacked there lately to keep the average lower.
    The price increasing a few points yesterday would hardly move an average over the past month.. and I'm thinking after the Q&A sounding very positive, some stacked sells had to be backed away before they were bought.

Unfortunately, I suspect a big player.. as much as I hope it isn't the #3 holder being rewarded for controlling the price downwards all year, IN MY OPINION, and yes mods, regular T50 PROOF suggests it... will no doubt be getting an even bigger take at precisely the right time..
    I just hope it is 2.0+

I'd say very likely a minimal top up though.. Paul wouldn't be wearing any more dilution than he absolutely had to... With current deals starting to pick up, and expected big deals this quarter, hard to imagine anything more than a quarter worth.. Maybe a big player is getting in a sneaky $1 mil?

We know how heavily accumulated this has been lately.. there WILL be good reason, you can guarantee it.
    Also agree that it is not a bad thing.. it will give confidence.. Just so frustrating that big players have so much control over the price, and continue to force this.. Driving the price down earlier in the year, meant lower raise price/$.. now they cop it again as a result, having to top up before deals.. and those potentially behind it are rewarded, in my opinion.
    Let's hope there is plenty of news attached
    Last edited by Holla: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.