ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    With respect to all posters I think it is a bit harsh to say that this is the worst stock ever.  During his talk PO mentioned about mid-term outcomes for the partnership with Oracle and if Q & A's have been presented before previous CR's in the past it behoves the CEO and management to present current information on the company's progress to date and not just ask for money.

At the end of the day, as I have respectfully mentioned before about revenues etc it gets down to the following if you want to stay invested here:

The trading figures as I talked with Diplomat about yesterday showed green day trading. So really..that is the best you can go by and monthly activity which was pointing for a return to confidence, based on buying signals.

Some questions I ask myself and some helpful questions for everyone to consider or ignore...

1) Do you believe in the story of NOR?
    2) Are you prepared to stay invested, and go with CR's when needed to get their technology across the line?

If so...

3) Do you believe in the industry acknowledgements they have been receiving for the past 2 years?
    4) Do you fully understand how speculative stocks work in the development phases? High cash burn ...expenditure outweighs receipts....slower results....regular cash raises.

If you are following this ok...then we must consider:

5) NOR does need investment to keep going
    6) Primarily it must come from investors
    7) The balance sheets don't lie

So when trading in this end of the market for NOR

8) Do we understand the trade price is controlled 100% by traders with the drivers being supply and demand.
    9) We must acknowledge the part Social media plays in driving  the fortunes of a company; particularly speccas where investment prices are small but gambles are high and risky.

IMO..we need to make our own minds up on our investment strategies for NOR.

If my own investment mistakes and fortunes have taught me anything is that the more you are invested, the more emotional the ride becomes, the more you have lost, the more sceptical you become, if you don't balance your portfolio across a range of stocks the more you can lose. That is all just IMO.

Personally, I believe in the data I read, and that is, that NOR needs revenue to survive. I gave the figures required for revenue last time for the Jan to Mar Quarter.

Guys, it must come from somewhere. This is a Publicly listed company.

So let's see what comes out in the ANN. and GLTAH..

Cheers.....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.